Find your Installed Apps instantly & Run them:
- Tag your installed apps for accessing & using them with ease. For example, find using 'taxi' to view all the taxi hailing apps that you have installed.
- Assocate each app with as many tags as you want, making it easy to use them without even remembering its name.
- Create tags even in a different language
- You can run the app with a voice command saying the associated tag name/s.
- Access them using any combination of these keywords
How to use the module:
Select the App module to see the apps previously tagged. Tap on + to tag another app. Select from the list, the app that you want to tag. Select 'Manage keywords' option. Type as many coma separated tags (keywords) as you want. You can also select one or more keywords from among the ones entered earlier for other apps. You can also fill in a narration that describes the app. The keywords and the narration can be in any language. The smart find looks into the contents of description too to locate your app.
To find any installed app, Search using one or more of the keywords, coma separated, that your app is associated with. Tap on find button to search your mobile. The apps matching your search keys will appear with the best matches appearing on top of the list. The smart find looks into the contents of description too to locate your app.
You can also enable the mic and speak 'Run' tag to run the desired app.
If your search matches with more than one app, tap on the required app to run it instantly.