Find your Installed Apps instantly & Run them:
- Tag your installed apps for accessing & using them with ease. For example, find using 'taxi' to view all the taxi hailing apps that you have installed.
- Assocate each app with as many tags as you want, making it easy to use them without even remembering its name.
- Create tags even in a different language
- You can run the app with a voice command saying the associated tag name/s.
- Access them using any combination of these keywords
How to use the module:
Select from the list, the app that you want to track. Select 'Manage keywords' option. Type as many coma separated tags (keywords) as you want. You can also select one or more keywords from among the ones entered earlier. You can also fill in a narration that describes the app. The keywords and the narration can be in your own language. The smart find looks into the contents of description too to locate your app.
To find any installed app, type one or more of the keywords, coma separated, that your app is associated with. Tap on find button to search your mobile. The apps matching your search keys will appear with the best matches appearing on top of the list. The smart find looks into the contents of description too to locate your app.
You can also enable the mic and speak 'Run' tag to run the desired app.
The app can be instantly run from the list.