How to 'Be-in-Touch:
Define Contact Profile:
- From Contact Profile, Select a contact. Define the maximum days within which you desire to contact each of your near & dear ones, (7 days for your grandma who misses you every week, 365 days for that old classmate you just want to keep a track)
- If needed, add a memo to define your contact better. You an add attachments too to your contact
- Link associated festivals to the contact
- Link the appropriate message of greeting to the contact/festival set
- Link associated dates of important occasions-birthdays, anniversaries..., to your contact
- Link the appropriate greeting message to the contact/occasion set
- Add new contact groups if necessary.
- Add contacts to relevant contact groups
- Record any event, like a tool/book borrowal transaction, as a log for the contact. You can also view existing logs.
- Add a phonetic equivalent to the name, so finding him becomes easier from JA voice commands or JA search
- Set 'Log call history' 'ON' for any contact that needs it.
Keep-in-Touch also lists the festivals and occasions for the upcoming period as selected by you.
Contact profile can be updated even from the JohnnysApp search results under contacts.
Festivals & Occasions:
- It shows all existing festivals & occasions. You can add to them as well.
- The festivals that are listed automatically for you are the ones relevant for your geography as set by you from KIT/More/Places you belong
- See all your contacts associated with a festival. You can add a festival or an occasion from contact profile of a person too.
- Templates option shows all available templates. You can see them filtered under each festival/occasion.
- You can also enrich the templates list by adding to them.
- Create contact groups, any number of named groups of contacts.
- Add your contacts to any number of these groups.
- Send a single message to all members of a group-instantly or timed to be sent later
- Create a 'remote toDO' for the entire group, so the reminder appears in the mobiles of JohnnysApp users in the group.
Your messages from Festivals & Occasions or from contact groups are sent via internet if you have an internet connection AND the recepient has JohnnysApp on his number. You can even set it up to send your messages vide internet when net connection is available or to switch automatically to the SMS service of the mobile service provider.
Use the contact groups feature to form your own groups of people for ensuring lasting togetherness. Use Contact groups to ensure that you don't miss out anyone, be it family, friends, school mates, relatives, office groups, childhood buddies...Each group can have a toDO record with an appropriate automatic repeat interval, so that each group gets a minimum attention, being in touch weekly with some while with others it is at least once annually.